Wednesday, January 12, 2011

10,11

OK so real quick the Holidays came and went and a new year is here and for me to put things into prospective would be a bit too cliche being that its already the 12th of January but I do know where I went wrong last year and none of it was life threatening. That is a good thing. But  I know what I need to do this year to make it productive. That is what I want for myself this year is productivity, or at least movement towards the things that I love and that I am good at. The other is to Explore, one of the most important I am here now in Cali and that I can call it home but there is nothing like traveling, being away and I look forward to that as soon as its gone. It was a great year and its bound to be another good one. I look forward to sharing my time with everyone and thanks for all the memories. I just felt that I needed to say something about the last 365 before i just started writing again. But the poems will come.
So here we go 2011.