Friday, November 12, 2010

Transmission

That beat that keeps the light lit
no matter if I am right or wrong
this is my predicament
so I fight to watch these stars fall.

Something in my spine
like I know this is the road that's less traveled
only a moment
that's all we get here
a matter of time
lost in this matter of life
and some where back there
crossed the line
so I will stay on this side.

With you and her.

Holding on to each other
like memories that are fading right in front of us
People are worth the sacrifice,
something has to be worth
worth what I can give.


Now it seems that ill fumble my tongue
as I stumble with lies
cant figure out why
guess the truth is just a plain picture.
its something we can all understand.

so lets understand each other tonight
keep it all in view
and watch the sun and moon fight.