Monday, June 13, 2011

check out

just trying to write
nothing in store for you but as the majority trys
the rest just fail into the endless gardens that don't produce.
no harvest
no bounty
so your labors fall to dry seeds
broken hands and a heart that doesn't know thanks.
i cant stay to focus my energy to the people that just take.
people will break before the system does.

get paid just enough to stay
work hard enough to not get fired
the balance
it haunts my dreams and fills my sleep
with twisted sheets and cold sweats
thoughts of a batter yesterday and a worse tomorrow.
you limited the limits as most don't come back from that line
once its crossed.

I keep my hands still, no gesture signed here.
someone gets the best of my love
and i cant keep smiles on all these faces
so dreams fail us in the quite nights