Saturday, June 18, 2011

man made

I'm laying low
no need to speak all actions have sounds
so my head rests in my hands
my nerves are shot again
but i learned not to complain
i like my problems only in the way that they are mine.

fake it till you fix it
better than till you make it
who does anymore anyway.

just a thousands steps away from taking the first
tucked away and your missing your moment
thick with the decisions but you look a little sick
like this heat doesn't bother you
but we are still standing here
who see you through
not me.

no game is fair
upon the board lay down true intentions
and you'll see with your own too that the threat is more than a win or loss.
inside we keep these crosses self made but strong enough that we rely on its weight
I stopped praying along time ago, but guilty of looking towards the sky and asking for understanding.
not just another one of those mother fuckers.
my talents begin with my giving everything i have
my fault is I am too aware when I'm loosing my grip.
forget the balance just over do it all
live in the consequences die in your own results


walls in the head,
pen and page
I'm talking everyone of you.