Friday, May 21, 2010

Breakdown at breakfast

Fuck this
to much cost for this dead end world.
All I see is the end here.

Spent to much time just to feed a need.
Now I bleed on foreign soil,
as the days toil away
crumbled up and tossed
like forgotten foil
I make my way down the street I don't want to walk.

With cheap talk and language lesson of forgetting everything that I heard in the morning.
All for what?
Just to collapse and find myself breathing the same stench as yesterdays trash.

Bound to this beauty of this proving ground,
but was sold on the picture of it.

The real now sat clear in my eyes
and I knew I was going to be testing my heart.

Ready to leave this
got to the end of this rainbow
nothing here,
but cigarette butts and a broken clock that still ticks.

As the last token gets tossed,
I walk away already knowing what its about to say