Friday, May 21, 2010

Maybe a vase is better.

There is this problem here
with you and I
our eyes don't meet anywhere anymore
and lately I cant recognize my own face

Knowing your face is to hard to trace
I only want picture you smiling
remember when it came naturally to you?

Now the force of your movements puts a false action under you breath.

What took your heart.

Clearly your clarity is gone
where were you the last time your eyes looked straight.
Trying to catch the last glimpse of fate out the corner or your eye
stopped working the moment you saw that butterfly die.

Hows it going to be when your heart changes again
and you wont see me.

I polished away everything that was dulling my soul.

Its hard to let you know you got cold from the clouds and the rain kept that smile away,
you have found comfort in your pain
and
when this ends my friend

I'm sure we will find out that we have the same veins