Wednesday, December 7, 2011

flux

time and this is my escape
cant sit with self now
and the days are counting
when its been not ok
perfection in the snow
no traces of human destruction
this is not my place
not a saving grace and far from your
prophet
your poet
your lover and friend
rather hide under my house
a death alone
keep me sainted in the way it all just gets forgotten
a mouth full of hell
the shingles are all off
and the fires smoke just wants to stay inside
no fans to blow and
this is the first winter
to survive in along time
tearing the dreams from my skin
and replacing them with scars of a forgotten youth
like paths no longer visible
somethings just go away
like there love
not greed but blood dries and this ground is thirsty
a part of everything that we once were
floating and always thinking that next wall is the oasis waiting.
call me will go taste the tears together