Sunday, December 4, 2011

So low down


 Keep the motives hidden
so I lack trust when it comes to friends
And this mess I always find myself in
There is only one face to blame.

Bread and butter on a silver plate
Rather eat off the floor
So head turns away from gifts
nothing truly given.
More pleasure in pain than an easy existence

Hold my heart
No category to put me in.
I don’t need to fit in.
But my exists seemed to fit the doors of everyone else
And again I'm failing the only one that maters.

Giving up
But not the end 
a beginning I hope
Hurt in the way she still wants to see my smile
Broken in the way people are taking when I'm not open
Cash in hand empty pockets and a book that’s already been read
Roll the cigarette not the film
This is not for the masses.

Cant tell the friends these days
Shedding skin as I run and kill till its dead
Not looking for love
Hearts to break amends to make
Fate to escape
And a life worth living
Not leaving.

No eyes in the back of my head
But Ive been blinded
Heavy hearts over cleansed hands
an unforgettable mission
Escapism and self rebellion
Inside work needs to be done.

Out there it is the picture painted by half truth and first steps never taken
There was a smile one day and it was nice but beyond that
Nothing ever gets done.