Sunday, October 10, 2010

Alone

Its a thing that I do spend time alone, thinking wondering about life, my actions the opposite and equal sides of both left and right, but I find that wanting to change the past leaves no room for the life that you now live, for I would not change a thing. It is nice to feel that I have overcome the darker days, for even now as I am alone they have not come to visit and I have not been expecting them nor am I  in waiting.  Change its the substance or our realities a fast pace movement that we must accept. So as I travel through Europe I find that I can escape to my mind to digest what I see, what I hear, what I taste and appreciate my own definition as the world comes to me, do you ever wonder if this is all for you?
It feels like it.
 I am sitting in a room that is a welcome luxury and a quite nights rest and a warm shower and a bed that below it is not a drunk Irish man or a dorm fool of football fans who came in late to only wake the entire hostel up wit their celebration songs. This is life and I love it for every instant makes who we are who we become.

I have stories that will be with me forever and I have been on this journey only a week.

I also know that I Write to the page it is my resting place, I have turned to this since I my heart was bleeding for the escape, I only want to say if it be seen by the eyes it is meant for I appreciate all of you who are in my life as of now for each of you make my life rich, full of love and laughter.

Today I live for this and only this.

Friends and family. I love all of you.