Monday, October 4, 2010

Find the bull

So here I am in Instanbul eating a breakfast of yogurt,granola,a type of cheese,bread and jelly and of course cucumbers. Unfortunatly I had slept the entire leg of the trip from Munich to Istanbul and in doing so I missed what would have been my dinner. So the breakfast this morning is doing what it is supposed to be doing breaking the fast. Last night I filled my lungs with smoke and my viens with water sitting outside just taking it all in. The journey here was long but this is just the begening. People get so comfortable where they are and to break that zone becomes harder and harder. I feel that travel breeds trust.
I can only think of all the people that I had to trust to make sure that I got here right now to this breakfast nook in Instanbul.
Thats a solid test on humanity of course there will be times that my trust has been taken forgranted. But to count the losses in travel is to count losses in everything else you do and you will not see the side that distributes the best experiences of your life.

So I am here on my own will. young, alive, healthy and happy.

whatever it is that drives this I am here with an open heart and an open mind.

off to see what I can see.