Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A man with a name but his horse was on wheels

Roam,
because you must.
There is not a way from this
for you.

I know you have curtains,
like all the rest of us.
But at some point you thought the show was over and
you tied those curtains closed.

The knot is strong and it makes no sense.

So find a way to open those curtains,
the show must go on
and we are all your audience.

This audience has no room for judgement
remember we are scared that you might judge us.

So we see eye to eye
both you and me.
We are humans.
Heart and hands, shit and laughter.
Blood and lungs.

People do judge and for this I am sorry,
Its what they do not understand that gets punished.
So remember to keep your mind open,
your heart brave and your wheels turning.

I am with you along the way,
remember balance,
Its the essence of life, of the world that you see.
Up or down.

You are the star in this balancing act, this tight rope walker, you,
You the rider of the world.........

I say come home when you have seen enough.

I say don't ever stop.

I say I know how to ride a bike too,

I say to you please write, write, write, write.

I say salvation.

I say if you cannot understand your photos
shoot one of yourself because I doubt that you will understand that one as well.

and that is OK.

That is the point. Understand that you don't understand.

Than continue,

So shoot, capture the moments because Leigh you will never be where you are again.

Peace be with you my friend

safe travels.