Friday, October 8, 2010

A pest in the city of Buda

A new place
Budapest. I am here in the warming hours of the morning thinking of where I am and what it is that I must do for myself here.  As the non stop second hand smoke continues to creep in from outside.  It seems to never stop and the poor ventelation is the only answer for the heat and dryness on the inside where my bed lays. So its a sacrafice, shut it all down so the smoke wont crawl in or deal with it because for me, the heat is not meant to be slept in.  Hostels are a place where humans are forced to close contact with strangers this is when a fart, a cough, a zipper, a language not known to wanting ears can easily scratch at the little patience that you have. But they are cheap and they teach that not all the world can travel in luxury and most of the world cant travel at all so I am thankfull for the roof I have, the toilet, the bed and the shower.Traveling and staying in hostels has forced my own needs to the forfront of how my day moves. I can say that I will knock the back of your seat if you smash into my kness, I can say if you were loud when you came in drunk from the night, I will be loud in the morning as I get my thoughts and things together. I can say that if you smile I will smile. I can say that if you want to talk to me I will talk to you. I can say that if you show compassion I will share in this with you. I can say that I will eat what you put on my plate with out hesitation. I can say that I will make mistakes....over and over. I can say that I will laugh at myself so please laugh with me. I can say that I will forever watch my back so do not think you can take advantage. the one thing that I will say is that this is the world that we live in we are all a part of this whole, I am here cutting through it finding the pieces that catch my heart and eyes and I am putting those aside until I am ready to share all of of it with you.

So lets be patient beacuse at some point we are all patients.