Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sister

How long have you been standing next to me
Have you been there this whole time?

You have!

Well why is it that you are standing next to me and not me next to you.

I thank you for never leaving me, never loosing sight of my hand.
What would I do with out you?

Some dark places, we share in that as well like breaking bread that cant be eaten.

But such in this passage of time I suddenly followed the signs and I came to you.

Like this whole journey was just to realize that I will always be coming back home to you.
From the heaven I have had to the hell you've been through.

I am better than I was before, 
sorry for what I have done,
for if I ever hurt you, let you down, 
It was not meant to break you.
and I will never again let you down!

You are stronger than I could ever be,

Like a brand new friend I have the will to show you
how important you are too me,
It will be me standing next to you
and when I have held your hand long enough
when the sweat and lack of blood becomes too much

We will finally stand together holding each others hands
like look ma! 
Look what I have found.

I want you to meet this amazing person I have fell in love with................
Oh wait you know her, she's your daughter and she is my sister and you are the mother.
We are each others so lets just all smile and laugh at how beautiful this family is.

Come on into this circle of love dad.

Autumn you are comfort by my side.