Thursday, October 14, 2010

A pigeon girl

Such a timid love,
a false understanding of what feeling is,
like cutting your wrist because its what the cool kids do,
go find something original.

Break your heart first than tell me about love.

Do you understand that line?

Such a young soul
a surface survivor,
your time is spent collecting what comes up from under you,
you speak words
but that is all the are,
for you lack the history 
and you wont stay convicted.

How am I to believe you have depth
you say you know the darkness,

But child dusk is not the dark,

live a year sober before you talk to me about sacrafice
I am sure you have problems sleeping, I would too if I was you.

You need to learn to loose before you can play the game too win,
see some bottoms and stay there a while,
watch some dreams slowly slip from your fingertips
before you say this life is hard.

Stop trying to relate too me,
Its I that comes down to your level remember that.

No poet to me,

I got it,
dig six feet deep put one foot in that hole  and see how high you can stand,

from there,
rely on a substance to get you through the day,
than talk to me about faith and  god.

See your loosing your painted colors nothing true here.