Thursday, October 21, 2010

One up but six ways down

Floating on,
passing the scene
as I become just another face that will never be seen again.

Have a nice life.

I feel I am making the most.

I know the cost, I just cant make it anymore obvious that I am willing to pay.
like the first in line yesterday,
I will be here expecting only the unexpected,
and excepting nothing more than what my hands can build.

We can work the opposite path too,
I know the ways,
but in this nothing stays,
a place most wont come back from and
with those same hands,
slowly take apart life from the inside.

But in my head
in my heart,
in my soul
That was my limit.
The whole point of that,
was to get me here.

So I am going to stay,
For a better place,
for a better way to fall.

I got lucky more than once,
So I like to think now about the self destruction
and digest a piece of hell, as I remember it.