Monday, July 12, 2010

Bet to not take Back

A fresh beginning
it took a while to get here and I have been here before
but just like love and hate sometimes I cant really tell the difference
so when I need to find fault I look at my reflection.

I moved away from the place that held the majority of my pain,
It was obvious enough that I would carry it with me
but a constant visual reminder would be the finish.

I needed a start.

A full circle so I try to play my part when it comes to saying sorry.

Back than you said it was because we were young and to not feel so bad.
I wish I could sleep with an excuse like that, but than again I never really found an excuse nor a reason so I guess its better than nothing.
like you were.

Sad.

That's the truth.
But I will walk to the grave with a lot of this mess and I'm still in my twenties.
See I found the peace that helps to forgive not seeking it from other eyes except the ones I look through thats the hardest part of this is trying to forget.

Never will.

My mind races and I wish I could erase it,
cant train it away but too late to change.

Just deal
just deal
just deal

Oh its madness you say to bet on these odds
I forgot that you take chances pass going to bed with me.