Sunday, July 4, 2010

clorox

Compassion on a different level
When I cant fight my own feelings all I can do is laugh
A hidden weapon
I am better when I am at my worst
When I am at my best I don't want to be there
So I stay shallow to fit in.

Crushing up the weight but keeping the amount correct
Sometimes things need a change in prospective.

I do...

I need to see things.

More to feel them.

I don't always trust my gut and my heart has led me to places where screams are the language.

I fight being here, so I don't settle.
A silent heart finds stability in simple whispers.

So i speak loud and keep my heart beating,
beating,
beating ,
so I don't have to strain to hear.

I have seen time go by fast and in the mirror the changes are becoming obvious,
not so obvious is it..........

The way I think.

Just sink....