Sunday, July 4, 2010

A sense

Memories of what a home was.
But I cant figure out if it gets better than now?

She said why would you want to start over?
Just stuck between wanting to regret that I did than regret that I didn't.

Maybe my luck will be better else where.

Funny when time adds, seems to fast to grasp and when the questions cant be answered it seems I would need the patience of a lifetime just to see things out.

An old soul struggling, alcohol is a part of me just like she will be with me until the end.
Secrets and truth as all my life can be found in loose leaf.

Never able to forget but determined to forgive with a sense of humiliation.

Once in a while the shadows will slip my mind and the days go by with ease so I let them slide.

What pulls you through can you share some with me?

I don't want to die waiting... but I know now that if I don't do what needs to be done I will die wanting but I guess it all just plays fair.

Redemption and salvation as peace becomes something you see not something you feel.

People don't learn from their mistakes.

Now everything seems out of tune nothing new.

There is a selected few who have to deal with this as I do and I am grateful...

In debt to those who understand a bit of me
some days they know me better than I know myself.

Stability in a room that wont stop shaking.

Are you feeling guilty yet?