Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My best shoes

Will you release me
your grip has gone from deadly to ever present and still forceful
to hanging on enough to still be enticing
like what you have to offer is better than anything that I will ever see.
do you feel important now?
hows it feel to have puppets to order around
my freedom is visible but you hang there like a winter coat that's been forgotten.

I love you in a place where there is no space and time
that's my biggest secret.
I feel ill be lucky to find that quality ever again.
Ill take my anger to death
How loyal do I have to be.

I know that answer though
one of the only few that I do.

That if I go back
I will still have no control over you,
and eventually you will win seeing me to an early and sorry grave.

Fuck you

But I will never forget all the good you brought to me so let me rethink that sentence,

Thank you but fuck you very much alcohol,

your forever
friend

Sage.