Saturday, July 24, 2010

Well wish

I have to put it to rest
left to let some things stay alone
but I cant drink my breakfast anymore
so I look for things that still break fast.

Its real here and I cant pretend like I don't care anymore
Silence as it stays cold but its nice to see my own breath battle
playing favorites when it comes time to choose
like I already know who is willing to stand behind me

In my hands I see the emptiness
Guess they couldn't be down for forever
at times they held way to much
Like my bookshelf or that self made cross
but the game I played wasn't fair.
So it only means right that I lost.

Still I will not loose my grip
but I have to stop taking things forgranted before they are all gone
Its like I have to make sure this is all worth it
the fight for balance
Or the people that I will sacrifice for
 I still don't know all the exact measures so it wont hurt when she doesn't recognize the levels.

This is just a breakdown to a page that has no right to talk back
its alright cause I have seen the light.

So I at least know what it looks like.