Thursday, July 8, 2010

Open Eyes

There is a future
I made it another day and I count it a victory as soon as I lay my head.

So I look at tomorrow as something to take
I can focus towards it with a nervous ambition.

Like the next drink would always cure the shakes.

Not always safe with me but I try,
eyes have been dry to long
I cant figure how the break downs work anymore.

Succeeded in taking it all apart but lost interest in putting it back together.
Got good at leaving things a mess and walking away with a calm content.

Now its all just a freezing anxiety of round corners and flat circles,

Haven't even made it to the point of accepting that I need to accept.
A sticky situation but Ill die for happiness which means I'm full of shit cause its a lost commodity.

More than half my life lost to sacrifice
common stories but the avenues lead to dead ends.



In came the income and out went true work.
When its put in jeopardy the fools play the game
they just didn't know that all the cards were the same.

See after the bridges stopped burning I picked up what was left and still found away to get across.